We gather a short application package that may include:
- An application
- Collateral info (AR aging, inventory report, fixed asset listing, as applicable)
- AP aging
- Financial history (most recent interim financials and last two FYE financials)
- Other deal dependent information could be requested
A financing proposal is issued, which includes:
- Proposed structure
- Proposed rate / cost of capital
- All other material and relevant terms of the deal
Upon acceptance of the proposal, our underwriting and due diligence process is completed (generally 2-4 weeks depending on structure and complexity)
Assuming the financing request is approved, documentation is prepared and sent for execution, and the initial borrowing base is compiled and reconciled by your assigned Relationship Manager, and funding occurs shortly thereafter
Ready to get started?
Click below to contact us.